If you are like me, you have [missed out] on having a real Christmas tree your whole life due to family members having severe allergies (how dare they). Consequently, I have realized how expensive a beautiful, full and tall Christmas tree can be! I’ve decided to round-up my favorite trees under $150! You can shop the links if you find one you must have!
Checkout my favorite AFFORDABLE Christmas decor to go with your new tree this year: The Best of Hearth and Hand Christmas Decor at Target and Christmas Decor for the farmhouse lover from Amazon under $40
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. You can read my affiliate disclosure & more yawn-inducing legal stuff here.
Left to right and top to bottom:
1. Prelit Christmas tree – 7.5 ft
2. Premium unlit snow flocked Christmas tree – 7.5 ft
3. Unlit Christmas tree – 6 ft [$96.00]
4. Prelit flocked pine Christmas tree – 4 ft [$25.00]
This tree is from Wal-Mart and ALWAYS sells out FAST, so grab yours now! It’s perfect for entryways, kids rooms, offices, and dining rooms!
5. Unlit flocked pine Christmas tree – 6 ft [$35.00]
This one is also from Wal-Mart and sells out fast! I have 2 — one in my living room and one in my formal sitting room! It’s perfect and the flocking is totally gorgeous and the price is unbeatable.
6. King of Christmas Prince flocked unlit Christmas tree – 6 ft [$128.00]
Bonus: the 6.5 ft King of Christmas King unlit tree is on sale for $149!!
King of Christmas might be the very best Christmas tree company! I am definitely going to get one for next Christmas.
7. Unlit slim Christmas tree – 7 ft [$100.00]
8. King of Christmas Prince flocked prelit Christmas tree – 4.7 ft [$49.02]
9. Premium snow flocked unlit Christmas tree – 7.5 ft [$132.99]
Checkout how I style my Christmas tree (number 5)
I just fluffed it last night and I’m waiting for my chippy wooden ornaments from Decor Steals to get here so I can decorate my tree in gorgeous vintage neutrals!
If you want to find affordable farmhouse Christmas decor, checkout my favorites:
Do you buy fake trees? Regular or flocked? Or do you take the family to pick out a fresh tree every year? Comment and let me know what your family traditions are!